Friday, May 11, 2012

Featured CT Member - Tragedy


Can you tell a bit about yourself?

My name is Christina but I have gone by Tragedy since I was about 18. The nickname came from friends as I was the weird goth girl LOL. My Hubby is in the USAF. No kiddos but we have our furbabies. Currently I live in California but you never know when we are gonna have to move.

How many years have you been in the tagging world?
I have been tagging for about 10 years now. It is really cool to watch things evolve. I really enjoy when I see taggers learning things for the first time. And I love teaching people to tag.

When and how did you discover my work?
Actually it was shortly before I started tagging when I discovered your art. There was so much emotion that it stuck out in my head.

Which of my drawings do you like working with the most?

I am a goth girl all the way.

Do you have a favourite drawing of mine?
There are so many! With The Birds & Winter Poetry are awesome. But if I have to pick only one favorite I think it would be Reborn. It is just different from your usual style so it stands apart from the rest.

What is your favourite tag you have ever created?




Does seasons inspire you when creating tags?
Sometimes they do. It all depends on my mood. Sometimes I will do a bunch of holiday tags, Sometimes none. I really like using you work for spring and fall. There is something about how soft your images are that works beautifully.

What are your other interests besides tagging?
I LOVE going to concerts. Most recently I flew to Florida to see Rammstein. Goth bars are good too, The Castle in Tampa, Florida is always my favorite place to go. I love traveling actually. In the US I adore Vegas and New Orleans. I really want to travel to Germany some day soon too. I am also a huge horror movie fan. I even have the Lament Configuration tattooed on my leg. A zombie chick too. Basically the bloodier the better LOL. And for a night in nothing is better than a good book. I love Poppy Z. Brite. I really like book series too. Some of my favorites are the Sookie Stackhouse series, Black Dagger Brotherhood, & Dexter. Yep I like my books bloody too LOL.

See more of Christina's tags and tutorials here:
LINK

0 comments:

Free Tube Each Month

Followers

Customer Service

If you need help with anything tube related please contact my assistant Pauline Jobson at customerservice@zindy-zone.dk

Tuber

My fantastic tuber Lisa:

ZindyZone Blog
Powered by Blogger.