Saturday, June 30, 2012

July Newsletter - Big Tube Sale


July's newsletter is out with a big Tube sale!

On the 14th of July it will be 4 years since I left MPT and became independent selling my tubes.
I will have a newsletter out with special offers and there will be special challenges in
the forum and the new FB group, which you can visit here if you are not already
a member, everyone is welcome.
Win a gift certificate for 10 tubes!
Buy for more than 10$ during July month + this weekend and you automatically take
part in the give away of a gift certificate for 10 tubes. 
 The winner will be announced in next months newsletter and FB.

See all the specials here:
LINK

Read the full newsletter here:
LINK

Not subscribed yet? Visit:

0 comments:

Free Tube Each Month

Followers

Customer Service

If you need help with anything tube related please contact my assistant Pauline Jobson at customerservice@zindy-zone.dk

Tuber

My fantastic tuber Lisa:

ZindyZone Blog
Powered by Blogger.